CHANGE NETGEAR ROUTER ADMIN PASSWORD THROUGH NIGHTHAWK APP
- Open the nighthawk app on your smartphone.
- Smartphone should be connected to the Netgear nighthawk router’s wifi network.
- Login into the nighthawk app using your credentials.
- Go to the advanced tab and select the administration option.
- Now choose the set password option.
- To change the default admin password to a new password, or to change an old password to a new one, we need to use the last know password or default password.
- Default password should be the password for the new Netgear nighthawk router.
- Type your new admin password, retype the password and click on apply.
- Now login with a new admin password.
- Above steps will help you to change the admin password of your Netgear router.